Spoiled pets

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by Trellum, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

What do you guys think about the pet owners who spoil their pets far too much? I know a lot people who not only treat their pets as if they were little kids, but also happen to spoil them far too much. What do I mean by spoiling? Well, my in laws are a clear example of spoiling.

Their cat has its on European passport (it's the rule over there), which is so funny to me because over here in America there are people who don't even have a passport, lol. That¿s not spoiling, I know! But their cat eats only salmon, beef and as a dessert he gets some whipped cream.

Do you know of any cases similar to this one?

Trellum, Feb 28, 2014
  2. Trellum

steph84 Well-Known Member

I like to spoil my pet, but I will not buy him a diamond collar. I think it stems from sadness and loneliness. Some of these people don't or can't have children and so they use their pets in that way. I don't judge. Whatever makes people happy. It's their money and they can do what they want with it.

steph84, Mar 21, 2014
  3. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

I agree with you Steph, I'd never buy a diamond collar for my cat either, lol. Wouldn't feed him salmon just like my in laws like to do with their cat either. I don't judge either, but woah! I really thought when I was at their place: ''That cat eats way better than most of us''. They're good people tho, very simple and nice people, they just like to feed their pets with the best of the best.

Trellum, Mar 21, 2014
Ask a Question