Spicy food

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by GavinMcresty, May 10, 2013.

1. GavinMcresty

GavinMcresty Well-Known Member

Does you cat like spicy foods at all? Do you ever even offer your cat spicy things? We never really had any very spicy things around the house and even if we did, I do not remember us ever giving any to the cat. We would have probably been too worried that it might give her indigestion.

GavinMcresty, May 10, 2013
  2. GavinMcresty

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hell no!! My cat doesn't like spicy things at all... unless I add tuna to it :D But in general I think cats don't like spicy things at all, and I understand why. I grew up in a country where eating spicy food is the norm ;) and I know how bad can spicy food be if you have a sensitive stomach. I'd not do that to my cat or dogs.

Trellum, Nov 16, 2013
  3. GavinMcresty

steph84 Well-Known Member

My cats do not like spicy food. They turn their noses up at it. They will not sniff it and walk away, but when it comes to minty things they go wild. My cat loves smelling peppermint and will try to lick you if you have minty lip gloss on.

steph84, Nov 23, 2013
  4. GavinMcresty

Trellum Well-Known Member

Ow lol!! Mint!!! That a new one :) We had a mint plant before, but my cat totally ignored it. He went crazy for tuna tho ;) but I think most cats are like that. My Bob is such a picky boy! He's actually super clingy!! I wonder if that's normal in cat? He wants to be with me all the time, he just wants me to pet him and give him all my attention. It seems everyone's cats are so aloof and independent, but mine is... so clingy :p like an attention seeking diva!

Trellum, Nov 24, 2013
Ask a Question