So sad!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Trellum, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

This is a really sad story :( I found it some weeks ago and I thought it was so incredibly sad, but I liked the lesson it offered. I must say this helped me see my cat differently. I now reciprocate more his affection.

[​IMG]

Trellum, Oct 16, 2015
  2. Trellum

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

That story got the tears flowing.Poor little Ugly. That could have been Merle had we not brought him in when the woman downstairs threw him out. There was a cat very similar to Ugly in our neighborhood a while back. He was an orange tabby cat. He had one eye and the other was badly infected. He walked with a limp and he had huge scabs all over his body. He was also missing part of his ear. It broke my heart when I seen him but he would never come close enough for anybody to catch him. They tried everything but nothing worked. I haven't seen him in quite some time now so I am assuming he passed somewhere alone in the woods. He deserved a loving forever home but never got it. It makes me sad to think of him.

Susan Brown, Oct 18, 2015
  3. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Oh that is so sad :( I had a tabby cat once, he was the sweetest cat ever! I'm so sad to read this kind of stories, they are so common, so many poor cats without a home out there :( I'm glad you guys adopted your cats, wish more people did that. I turned my back on a kitty who had his eyes infected when I was 16, because my mom said no. I often wonder what would have happened if i had taken him in :( But I was just a teen.

Trellum, Oct 18, 2015
Ask a Question