Scratching on weird things

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Jessi, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

This little guy's scratching tool of choice is a hedgehog, lol.

Are there any weird things that your cat rubs up against that you just don't understand? Does s/he have a favorite rubbing/scratching spot in the house?

Jessi, Oct 29, 2012
  2. Jessi

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

I saw this video and loved it, its so cute, that reminds me of my cats. Bandit gets aggressive and forces his face along my face and if I try to turn away he gently grabs my cheek and turns me to face him.

Scottyxx, Oct 29, 2012
  3. Jessi

andrew320 Well-Known Member

It seems both of our little guys love scratching my office chair. I'm really glad that I didn't pay for either office chair and I just found it on the street otherwise I'd be quite upset. They also love scratching up our sofa, my work bag and our bed sheets.

andrew320, Oct 30, 2012
  4. Jessi

steph84 Well-Known Member

My cat loves to scratch and rub up against my car. He likes to sniff the grill and see where I have been lol He also leaves tons of tiny paw prints everywhere he goes.

[​IMG]

steph84, Nov 2, 2012
  5. Jessi

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Nothing much weird so far. Unless you count my leg. My naked leg, I mean. There was a time when I took in a stray kitten which thought that my leg made a perfect scratching post, especially when it's naked. Naturally, I didn't agree and it took a bit of work to teach it otherwise. I really wonder where it got that habit from.

Victor Leigh, Nov 3, 2012
Ask a Question