Pudding!?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Scottyxx, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Scottyxx

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

Can any north american cat lovers comment. I cant think of an European alternative (Maybe Angel Delight?) but it comes in little prepackaged cups, anyway my cats go bananas for it! They will run around, grab my spoons, steal the lids of the cartons and then grab the carton if I am not looking!!

Anyone else seen this? Or are my cats just crazy?

Scottyxx, Jan 21, 2013
  2. Scottyxx

blurinoctober Well-Known Member

Actual pudding that they steal from you?! Or is it made for cats? Or did you want something made for cats..? I'm sorry, I'm just slightly confused by what you're asking!

blurinoctober, Jan 29, 2013
  3. Scottyxx

Jessi Well-Known Member

Is it just yogurt? Or is it pudding?

Either way, it doesn't surprise me that they like it. Some cats have bizarre cravings like that, ha. I would be concerned about the sugar content, though.

Jessi, Jan 29, 2013
  4. Scottyxx

They like yogurt, but they love pudding more, banana pudding has to be their favourite right now. They kept trying to steal it from me when I got my wisdom teeth out, all I could eat was pudding and the cats gave me no sympathy and just tried to steal it!

Scottyxx, Jan 29, 2013
  5. Scottyxx

msmonkeyfeet Well-Known Member

I don't know about pudding since I don't really eat it but my cat Fizz use to go nuts every time I opened a cup of jell-o. I don't think it was because he actually wanted the jell-o though because he'd sniff it and walk away, I think it was more that the sound of the top being pulled off sounded similar to the sound that the top of his cat food cans make.

msmonkeyfeet, Jan 31, 2013
  6. Scottyxx

Maybe it is the tub that gets there attention in the first place then! My cats always seem like they are hungry, even though they have food out to eat whenever they want. In the morning when I am opening their wet food, Pussington will run around like mad. I will say "Pussington, do you want some food?" and she will run up and go "meeeeoooowwwww". It's too cute!

Scottyxx, Jan 31, 2013
  7. Scottyxx

steph84 Well-Known Member

My cats love pudding cups too. As soon as they hear us peeling back the tops on the cups, they follow us around the house until we are finished. We hand them the cup and then just lick the entire thing clean. I think it's so cute when the kitties just put their little noses in each cup and go crazy.

steph84, Feb 2, 2013
  8. Scottyxx

Steph, yes! Thats the same as mine!! I was beginning to think I was alone!

Scottyxx, Feb 4, 2013
Ask a Question