Please Help Me Share This!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by RealDMat, Nov 4, 2015.

?

Do You Think We All Have A Responsibility to Help Strays and Ferals?

1. Yes; absolutely! It's our job as citizens of the Earth.

100.0%
  2. Nah; let them fend for themselves. I've got my own cats to worry about.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Meh; I could care less.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RealDMat

RealDMat Well-Known Member

Please help me share this--donations are needed badly; as Winter is coming, I'd like to make a series of heated cat shelters outside a reality for the large amount of feral cats in our area. If you live in Sullivan, you know there's quite a bit. It's being predicted we're going to have even harsher weather than last year. Don't let these kitties freeze to death!

http://gofundme.com/thekittyfund

Attached Files:

RealDMat, Nov 4, 2015
  2. RealDMat

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Best of luck on your adventure. I hope you are able to do such a thing. I know a lot of people are hesitate about donating to a Gofundme account because they keep a percentage of what is raised.
    Perhaps there are other fundraisers that you could come up with to make this dream become a reality!

Susan Brown, Nov 6, 2015
  3. RealDMat

RealDMat Well-Known Member

Thanks, Susan! I'm pretty sure all online fundraising sites keep a percentage; as they are businesses, GoFundMe happens to be the best in terms of moral standards I've found, refusing to let people whom are fundraising for immoral reasons, and fraudsters join the site. I shall endeavor to succeed...!!! :)

RealDMat, Nov 6, 2015
    Susan Brown likes this.
Ask a Question