Pictures of your cat

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by GavinMcresty, May 9, 2013.

1. GavinMcresty

GavinMcresty Well-Known Member

Do you take a lot of photographs of your cats? Do you make videos of them apart from when they are doing funny things? Do they pose for pictures at all? Our cat used to pose if we took a picture of her. Obviously, we do not know why she did this but she evidently thought it was a good idea for some reason.
    Do you keep a photo album (digital or not) of all your cat pictures?

GavinMcresty, May 9, 2013
  2. GavinMcresty

Trellum Well-Known Member

My Bob seems to like to have his pictures taken :) He always meows at me whenever he spots me, and that is perfect, because when I take pictures of him it looks as if he was giving me his best smile :) I actually have a small album dedicated completely to him on Facebook :)

Trellum, Dec 26, 2013
  3. GavinMcresty

Mocha&Latte Well-Known Member

It's almost kind of impossible to get a picture of Mocha or Latte because they never sit still. I only take it when they're sleeping because they don't notice....muhahahahaha. I usually take the pictures on my tablet and I also have a book album dedicated to them. :)

Mocha&Latte, Jan 16, 2014
  4. GavinMcresty

Becky Well-Known Member

Aw! What breed are they and how old? Mocha and Latte are great names! Oh and welcome to the forums :D

Becky, Jan 22, 2014
  5. GavinMcresty

Mocha&Latte Well-Known Member

Thanks! Oh, Mocha is an American Shorthair and Latte is a Arabian Mau. Both of them are 4 years old (Brothers). Thanks again for the warm welcome!

Mocha&Latte, Jan 26, 2014
    Becky likes this.
Ask a Question