Oh Canada!

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Scottyxx, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Scottyxx

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Bandit and Pussington as babies, maybe about 1 month after we got them, being very patriotic!

Scottyxx, Jan 21, 2013
    Becky and Mindful7 like this.
  2. Scottyxx

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

Awwwwwwwwww, that is just adorable!!! Did you have any trouble getting them into the sweaters?
    I'm loving their patriotism, they're my awesome neighbors to the North! Or, maybe since they're cats, they're Dusty and Sassy's awesome neighbors to the North!!:D

CinnamonKiss, Jan 21, 2013
  3. Scottyxx

Mindful7 Member

I love knitting and those sweaters are a wonderful creation. Such a great idea. The models are very attentive and looking good too.

Mindful7, Jan 22, 2013
  4. Scottyxx

They were actually ok getting in to them! They are dollarstore teddybear sweaters....but they seemed to fit the purpose perfectly. You should see me trying to put them onto the cats now though, Bandit weighs 12lbs so he looks like a muscle steroid freak in it.

Scottyxx, Jan 22, 2013
  5. Scottyxx

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I love their little faces and their gold eyes. The sweaters are cute but my favorite look of all is still Pussington's business attire. I would watch a business presentation by Pussington any day. Bring on the pie charts!

ACSAPA, Jan 23, 2013
  6. Scottyxx

steph84 Well-Known Member

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love their sweaters so much. I wish I knew how to knit. My cats would be wearing the cutest little booties. Maybe it's better that I don't know how to knit for their sakes.

steph84, Jan 23, 2013
  7. Scottyxx

Jessi Well-Known Member

Haha!! I'm pretty sure those shirts were intended for dolls...or maybe for stuffed animals or something instead. Those poor kitties don't look thrilled!

Jessi, Jan 24, 2013
  8. Scottyxx

Yes they are teddy bear sweaters from the dollarstore. This was just after we got the cats, so they look so little and fluffy compared to now (there eyes are even still cloudy looking). Pussingtong loved the sweater, I think she liked it because she was nice and warm in it. Bandit however, wasn't the biggest fan. This is why we don't dress Bandit up much anymore, since he doesn't seem to like it as much as Pusspuss

Scottyxx, Jan 25, 2013
Ask a Question