Not Even Close

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by CinnamonKiss, Mar 4, 2013.

1. CinnamonKiss

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The kitten was not even close, hahaha!:p Poor thing, looks like it doesn't land on its feet either. Has your cat ever failed a jump this badly?
    None of ours have, to my knowledge. Who knows what they do when we're not there to see!:D

CinnamonKiss, Mar 4, 2013
  2. CinnamonKiss

Jessi Well-Known Member

Lmao!! Aww, poor thing. Not only was he not even close, but I think he even seemed to go backwards instead of forwards with the jump. Kittens are adorable when they're trying to learn like that. I wonder if maybe the toilet seat was a bit slippery, too. I'm trying to give him a little bit of credit, hehe.

Jessi, Mar 5, 2013
  3. CinnamonKiss

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

Weird. I've never seen a cat miss a jump that badly but it might be because he's a kitten. As Jessi said, maybe the seat was slippery.
    I've seen cats almost stick a landing and then be a few inches off, but I've never seen a cat totally eat it like that.

ACSAPA, Mar 5, 2013
  4. CinnamonKiss

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

I agree, maybe the seat was a little slippery! There was a kitten on an episode of Too Cute that totally missed the mark, it hit a desk and just went down. But usually they don't do such a goofy job! I hope this kitten has perfected its jumping and landing, it would be painful to fail like that all the time.:p

CinnamonKiss, Mar 6, 2013
  5. CinnamonKiss

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

Aww that is so cute! I hope the little thing didn't hurt itself, but that's totally something I could see Pussington doing haha!

Its so funny how cats NEVER seem to get hurt trying insane things! I think they really do have 9 lives

Scottyxx, Mar 6, 2013
  6. CinnamonKiss

blurinoctober Well-Known Member

Awwwwwwh! Alice can be really bad about this sometimes. I have a feeling she doesn't really know how to jump yet. She's such a little thing, she'll learn eventually! For now, it's funny to watch her do things like this and slowly learn how to correctly jump from one place to another.

blurinoctober, Mar 7, 2013
  7. CinnamonKiss

Trellum Well-Known Member

Awww!!!! I hope that kitty didn't get hurt! That was a major fail, but it's excusable, because that kitty is so tiny! When they are this little things like this happen and is quite normal :) My bob was bigger than this kitty when I rescued him, but he was quite agile! I guess not all the cats are the same!

Trellum, Mar 25, 2014
  8. CinnamonKiss

lowen Member

Poor kitty. Same things happen when cats jump onto the table and hear "No" while in air )

lowen, Nov 7, 2014
Ask a Question