New Member Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FortSumterGirl, Jan 3, 2012.

1. FortSumterGirl

FortSumterGirl New Member

Hey there! Wanted to introduce myself and say hello!!

Looking forward to some really good advice and support.

Can't wait to browse the forum.

Currently I have 2 kitties, 1 owned and 1 fostering (sisters). Asia was adopted by my family right after Thanksgiving. She was born a feral kitten with her family, born in July. Her Momma was hit and killed by a car in October. November she was the only kitten able to be rescued at the time. She was fostered and spayed. We adopted her 3 weeks later and have had her ever since. Her sister Mookie was rescued about the same time we brought Asia home. She was fostered, spayed until right after Christmas. I brought her home for continued fostering since she wasn't progressing. I wanted to foster then adopt her if she appeared to be adoptable. Asia is lovable and playful and still a little skittish with loud noises. Mookie hides all the time. When I get to hold her out of hiding, she loves to be held and purrs. She is even playful.

I have been a cat owner my whole life. Love them to death. I hope to keep these kitties for a very long time! I have a son, he is 7. He is a natural with animals, especially with kitties. He has done a great job relating and getting these kitties out of their ferral shell. By the way, these kitties look like Siamese purebreds, they are gorgeous. At first I thought they were twins but there are definite differences. Their fur is soooo soft and they hardly shed!

Again, looking forward to support and advice.

Dawn

FortSumterGirl, Jan 3, 2012
  2. FortSumterGirl

Becky Well-Known Member

Hi Dawn, welcome to CatHow! :)

Have you got any photos of your cats?

Becky, Jan 6, 2012
  3. FortSumterGirl

Wahcashmom Well-Known Member

Hi Dawn and Welcome to Cathow!

I can not wait to see some pictures and hear more about your sweet loving pets. Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Wahcashmom, Jan 8, 2012
  4. FortSumterGirl

magickat Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard, always nice to meet another cat lover. Your cats sound lovely, hope we can see some pics soon :)

magickat, Jan 11, 2012
Ask a Question