New from California!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bloomsie, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Bloomsie

Bloomsie Active Member

Hello!

My name is Bloom. I live with one dog and five cats, but only one of them is mine. His name is Wolfy and he's a wonderful blue tabby. We really believe that he has some Russian Blue in him. He's only seven months and he's their size, if not, larger than the 6-year old cats in the other room. Throughout my years, I've only had cats and rarely dogs. I hope to learn a lot here on the forum as well as give advice to those who are in need to learn, as well! Thank you!

Bloomsie, Nov 25, 2012
  2. Bloomsie

steph84 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Bloom! I am also from California! I'm from Southern California and I am also much more partial to cats. I have owned dogs in the past, but just bonded more with cats. I think your cat is lovely and probably does have some Russian Blue in him. That coat is amazing!

steph84, Nov 27, 2012
  3. Bloomsie

Bloomsie Active Member

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! I am from Southern California as well. It's good to see that local people are also taking part in this forum. There's something about cats that just make them a lot more favorable. Granted, the fact that they are independent is amazing, but maybe the fact that in some way they can be looked at as mysterious.

Thank you! I keep telling my dad that he was worth getting behind his back. My brother and I went to the Humane Society and knew that he was the one no matter what. He's a sick kitten, but that didn't bother us. :) Sometimes I think that he may have Russian Blue in him, but some Korat as well. He has a lot more Korat features than Russian Blue, but at his age of 7 months, he's huge. And what's funny is that the only tabby markings that he has is just four lightly colored rings on his tail. So maybe hardly a tabby? Haha! He's definitely a mystery!

Bloomsie, Nov 27, 2012
  4. Bloomsie

Becky Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums Bloom! :)

Becky, Nov 27, 2012
Ask a Question