My Sweetheart Penelope

Discussion in 'Meet My Cat' started by dconklin, Jul 15, 2012.

1. dconklin

dconklin Active Member

My Penelope is now my only kitty, she lost her companion last year. She is 13 and a beautiful turtle shell calico kitty. Penelope is the most loving creature you could ever meet! We enjoy sitting on the couch together, ok I am her couch as she loves to sit on my lap. Penelope is a very good kitty and she rarely gets into things she should not, but she can't resist Easter grass unfortunately. The kids are good about keeping this out of her reach. As I am sharing her biography, she is looking up at me like she wants something so I need to go see what she is up to!

Here she is: sweet Penelope.jpg

dconklin, Jul 15, 2012
  2. dconklin

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

Penelope is gorgeous. The look she is giving the camera is cute. It's so nice that you have an affectionate cat that likes to curl up on your lap. Older cats make such good companions to watch TV with.
    What a little sweetheart.

ACSAPA, Jul 16, 2012
  3. dconklin

steph84 Well-Known Member

She is so pretty! Cats always make great friends!

steph84, Jul 16, 2012
  4. dconklin

dconklin Active Member

Thank you :) I do not have many pictures of her looking at the camera, it is almost like she is camera shy! Seriously she won't look at me when the camera is out, this is a rare occasion to catch this.

She is sitting on my arm rest right next to me as I type this, she loves to be loved.
    Thank you! She is my little purrrfect friend.

dconklin, Jul 18, 2012
  5. dconklin

Becky Well-Known Member

She has such a pretty face! Beautiful markings too. She should be a model!!

Becky, Jul 19, 2012
  6. dconklin

dconklin Active Member

She does have beautiful markings, thank you! She is a bit too camera shy tho. This picture is the only picture I have of her with her face actually looking at me. I have been taking pictures since I got her 13 years ago and this is one of the only pictures with her looking at me! I think it was a mistake on her part but she didn't try to take my camera away for it ;)

dconklin, Jul 20, 2012
Ask a Question