My Newest Kill listed Rescued ACC Kitty

Discussion in 'Meet My Cat' started by Micheleteresa, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Micheleteresa

Micheleteresa Well-Known Member

This is Miracle, she is 7 months old, has a URI, Pink Eye, a heart murmur and is so under weight that I could not help but cry when I first saw her and knowing she was schedualed to be killed this morning I was not even sure if I could save her, I just knew I had to try and determination is something I am known to have an abundance of! despite what horrors and neglect this little one has known in her short life, she is sweet, friendly and affectionate.

IMG00056-20120301-1425Miricale312012.jpg IMG00060-20120301-1446ThanksE.jpg

Micheleteresa, Mar 2, 2012
    dkramarczyk likes this.
  2. Micheleteresa

SheWolfSilver Well-Known Member

Awwwww the poor little thing! She is very fortunate to have someone like you take her in!

SheWolfSilver, Mar 2, 2012
    Micheleteresa likes this.
  3. Micheleteresa

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Do the best you can. I have taken in enough strays that were terminal cases. It's rather heart-rending to take care of them and see them die. However I tell myself that to die in the home of someone who cares is still better than dying in the streets uncared for. I mean, if I am stray cat with hardly any hope of living to see the next dawn, I would really appreciate it very much if someone would take me in and care for me in my last few remaining hours on this mortal plane.

Looking on the bright side, you and I can look forward to meeting all those cats again in heaven. I am very sure all cats will go to heaven. I just want to make sure that I get there, too.

Victor Leigh, Mar 3, 2012
    Micheleteresa likes this.
  4. Micheleteresa

SheWolfSilver Well-Known Member

Well, I hope Miracle lives up to her name and makes a full recovery.

SheWolfSilver, Mar 3, 2012
  5. Micheleteresa

Micheleteresa Well-Known Member

Miracle has a very severe heart murmur, I have an appointment with a vetranary cardiologist on wed, the low cost vet clinic I take the kittys to does not have a cardiologist or echocardio gram machine. she also has two "masses" near her bladder which she will be having X rays of to determine what they are , at the low cost vet cclinic on March 16th. I must say, I am feeling somewhat numb, seems every time I am close to having the funds together for the 501 c 3 application filing and lawyer fee's, so we can do more than we can with just our non profit incorporated organization status, like apply for New Hope partner status and "pull" death row animals off the kill list on our own, an emergency comes up.

Micheleteresa, Mar 4, 2012
  6. Micheleteresa

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

I know that feeling. There never seems to be enough money. I think what's needed is a rich cat-lover who would agree to be patron of your rescue group.

Victor Leigh, Mar 5, 2012
  7. Micheleteresa

Shole Member

Poor little kitty its so cute. I wish I could have enough money to save animals but i don't :(

Shole, Mar 5, 2012
  8. Micheleteresa

steph84 Well-Known Member

Aw poor little baby! Just give her as much love as you can. I am so glad that people like you are helping out kitties. I wish there was something that I could do to help you and Miracle! Blessings!

steph84, Mar 6, 2012
  9. Micheleteresa

Wahcashmom Well-Known Member

Miracle has brought some love to your heart, and Miracle is very lucky to have you caring for her. I would love to get into help out with animals in my area, I would want to keep every pet that came into my home. Miracle is very sweet, and pretty... and I hope all the best for her.

Wahcashmom, Mar 20, 2012
  10. Micheleteresa

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

You are very kind to take in that precious little cat. It's been a few months. Is she okay? I'm almost afraid to ask. You are doing everything you can to help her, so I hope everything turned out okay.

ACSAPA, Aug 14, 2012
  11. Micheleteresa

Jessi Well-Known Member

I'm curious how she is, too. I hope she's still doing well, but even if not, I have faith that Michele did the best to give her a good life in the meantime.

Jessi, Aug 14, 2012
Ask a Question