My Cat Mandy

Discussion in 'Meet My Cat' started by Anna T, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Anna T

Anna T Active Member

I have a cat named I've had for about four years now. She is docile and sweet-natured, one of the best cats I've ever owned.

I wish I had pic to share, but I don't. She is kind of gray/brown striped color and on the small side. Oddly enough, she has no tail. I know this would make her some kind of different breed most likely, but I'm not sure what she could be.

If I can find a pic of her, I'll post it and maybe someone can help me out. She just wandered up to my house one day and I began feeding her and so she stayed, so she was a stray.

Anna T, Apr 16, 2012
  2. Anna T

magickat Well-Known Member

Hope you can post a picture soon, would love to see her :) It's lovely when cats choose their owners like this :)

magickat, Apr 19, 2012
  3. Anna T

Becky Well-Known Member

She sounds cute! Do you think she was born without a tail or does it look like it was removed for some reason?

What are the names of your other cats?

Becky, Apr 20, 2012
  4. Anna T

steph84 Well-Known Member

I think kitties with no tails are so cute. I would never clip my kitty, but they just look like cute lil nubs to me. I guess I'm used to it because I've rescued a few cats and dogs who were clipped and they reminds me of my old pets.

steph84, Apr 28, 2012
Ask a Question