My cat is worse than my kid

Discussion in 'Behaviour & Training' started by dashboardc33, Jul 31, 2012.

1. dashboardc33

dashboardc33 Active Member

How many of you have cats that wake you up every morning? My cat is seriously worse than my kid. We have to leave our bedroom door open, so our two year old can come in in the morning. My cat is right at my head purring and kneading on my stomach. It is so annoying. Plus, she has to do it at the crack of dawn as well!

dashboardc33, Jul 31, 2012
  2. dashboardc33

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Just curious. If it's that annoying, how did you end up letting you cat acquire such a habit? I am sure if you showed your annoyance very clearly, your cat would not do it.

As for my cats, it's hard to compare to my kids since I don't have any kids at home to compare with. However I do treat my cats somewhat like my kids. With a kind yet firm hand. Lots of love, too.

Victor Leigh, Aug 1, 2012
    rara likes this.
  3. dashboardc33

steph84 Well-Known Member

One of my cats was just like a baby and required a lot of attention. We had to rock him to sleep and he worked on a schedule: nap, feeding time, play time, poop time and repeat.

steph84, Aug 8, 2012
Ask a Question