Meet my cats.

Discussion in 'Meet My Cat' started by blackcapped, Jul 17, 2012.

1. blackcapped

blackcapped Active Member

This is my cat, Sammy.

[​IMG]

He is a very large gray cat with green eyes. To be such a large cat, though, he has such a tiny squeaky meow!

blackcapped, Jul 17, 2012
  2. blackcapped

S.O. Price Active Member

Awww...He looks like a sweet boy! I wonder if there is a way for you to add an audio of his voice?! One of my cats 'talks' all the time. I have another cat who is really quiet. I about fall out of my chair when she finally says something.

S.O. Price, Jul 19, 2012
  3. blackcapped

Becky Well-Known Member

Ooh he looks almost regal sat there! Gorgeous coat too, do you have to brush it?

Becky, Jul 19, 2012
  4. blackcapped

I might try to take some audio of him next time he becomes vocal. He usually only meows whenever he wants in or out of the house. He's such a squeaky cat.

blackcapped, Jul 19, 2012
  5. blackcapped

We typically don't have to brush him during the winter, but we most certainly do in spring and summer. If we don't brush him during those seasons, then his fur will form small clumps on his sides. When that happens, we have to shave him. Luckily, his hair always grows back quickly. We haven't had to do that since the summer of 2009 though. (My fault on that one.)

I love that you called him regal! That made me very happy to see. Many of our neighbors are actually afraid of him. In more than one occasion, we have had people knock on our door and ask if that is our cat in their backyard or on their front porch. Admittedly, he is large and rather frightening, but anyone can pet him or pick him up. He doesn't seem to care very much.

blackcapped, Jul 19, 2012
  6. blackcapped

Jessi Well-Known Member

Aww, he looks a lot like the kitty we have outside now (unnamed technically, waiting to see if she'll be kept). She has that same gorgeous coat of gray fur and is oh so soft.

Jessi, Jul 20, 2012
Ask a Question