Meet My Cat KC

Discussion in 'Meet My Cat' started by CatMomma, Jun 5, 2012.

1. CatMomma

CatMomma Member

Meet my cat KC, pronounced like Ka-sie. She is a 6 yr old diluted calico that I adopted off of the streets here, she was eating out of garbage cans with another stray she followed everywhere. My other cat Joe was dying of an incurable illness at the time I adopted her and I thought maybe she would help me with the grieving process once he was gone, I was depressed for a long time after his death as we were very much inseparable. She has qualities that all my other cats whom I've kept had, and some of her own unique kinds of qualities as well.

She loves playing with her toys and eating cat grass. She is an indoor kitty and loves racing me to the liv room when she gets an urge to.

Attached Files:

CatMomma, Jun 5, 2012
  2. CatMomma

violino Well-Known Member

I love the story of KC. And what's the story of her name?
    She looks sad or bored in that picture, I'd love to see more, some happy ones :)

violino, Jun 5, 2012
  3. CatMomma

CatMomma Member

She was just tired, thats why she's almost sleeping on the toy. It was late at night when she did this before everyone was ready for bed, including her. Happy ones? I'm not sure about those, she doesn't smile much, hehehe. I will see what I can do, I never notice if my cats are happy or sad in a picture.???

She was playing with her paper bag and crumpled up paper here in this other photo. She often has this "startled" look on her face when she thinks she hears something. :p

Attached Files:

CatMomma, Jun 5, 2012
  4. CatMomma

CatMomma Member

Oh her name. We were trying to think up a name and she was always hanging out in the kitchen, wanting food all the time when we first got her so my dad called her Kitchen Kat. I then thought of using the intitals, KC. :)

CatMomma, Jun 5, 2012
  5. CatMomma

tajnz Well-Known Member

Thanks for introducing us to KC. What a unique name and a neat story about it ! I love how KC enjoys snuggling up with her plush toy unicorn? Growing up my cat had a little cat stuffed toy she loved to lie on.

My cat also used to insist on hanging out in the kitchen so we'd have to shut the kitchen door while cooking. :rolleyes::)

tajnz, Jun 6, 2012
  6. CatMomma

violino Well-Known Member

Oh, yes! THIS picture IS a happy one (I mean, the cat looks happy) :D I love cats in bags :D My Mitra loves bags as well, she looks exactly like KC then ;)

violino, Jun 7, 2012
  7. CatMomma

steph84 Well-Known Member

haha how cute that she is named after "Kitchen Kat." The same could be said for my little kitty Licious. He just dives into the fridge and we have to make sure he isn't in there before closing the door. He is so quick and gets into everything all of the time. Thanks for sharing!

steph84, Jun 8, 2012
  8. CatMomma

Rasputin Member

That's a great looking cat you've got there. I always love to hear successful adoption stories, yours is touching. :)

Would definitely like to see more pictures!

Rasputin, Jun 8, 2012
  9. CatMomma

Mystique Well-Known Member

Lovely story and I'm glad you found each other. I hope she's doing a great job in keeping you company ;) Thanks for sharing!

Mystique, Jun 17, 2012
Ask a Question