Meditation with my cats

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by erik, Jan 2, 2016.

1. erik

erik Well-Known Member

Ive been incorporating meditation as part of my morning ritual due to a number of benefits associated to it but I found that meditating with my cat is even better! I just lie down or sit down with my cat and try to think of nothing and clear my thoughts it's also a great way to bond with them! I wonder if anyone here in this forum also meditate ?you should try it with your cat!

erik, Jan 2, 2016
  2. erik

Trellum Well-Known Member

That sounds fascinating, to be honest I have never truly given a real go to meditation because I find it so hard to concentrate and put my mind in blank and so on, but I'd like to give it a try again. But tell me... what happened to the two kitties you had?

Trellum, Jan 3, 2016
  3. erik

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

This is a great idea. Kitties have a great way of making you feel relaxed. I have tried meditation in the past but have a hard time focusing. My mind is always all over the place.

Susan Brown, Jan 3, 2016
  4. erik

Anne Well-Known Member

Well everyone probably knows I no longer have my cat but this seems like a great idea. I've been here listening to some relaxing music with my dogs. Quite interesting.

Anne, Jan 16, 2016
Ask a Question