Let me show you the language of my people

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by CinnamonKiss, Feb 17, 2013.

1. CinnamonKiss

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I've seen Dusty do this, and it is so adorable. Have you seen your cat do this or something similar? Sometimes I see his paws twitch like maybe he's chasing something in a dream.

CinnamonKiss, Feb 17, 2013
  2. CinnamonKiss

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

My cat doesn't do this, but the rat terrier I look after has a lot of leg movement when he's asleep, like he's chasing squirrels in his sleep.
    It does look like the cat in the GIF is trying to do sign language, or the Macarena.

ACSAPA, Feb 21, 2013
  3. CinnamonKiss

shdws Well-Known Member

No I've never seen my cat do this. Is this cat dreaming? I've seen my dog do this when he is dreaming.

shdws, Feb 21, 2013
  4. CinnamonKiss

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

It makes me think of this kitty! Hi kitty...hi!

And it's more likely that they're doing the "kneading" action, but don't actually have anything to knead.

Jessi, Feb 24, 2013
  5. CinnamonKiss

LilAnn Well-Known Member

All my animals have done that. Personally, though, I think dogs must have more vivid dreams. I just let kitty kiss do what kittie kiss is doing. But with my dogs, when they start barking in their sleep I just have to tell them to wake up and their good.

LilAnn, Jun 5, 2015
  6. CinnamonKiss

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hahahaha, so far I haven't seen bob donig that! Not yet! But I have definitely see dogs do that multiple times! I know cats do it too, but I think isn't as common among them as it is with dogs :) So funny!

Trellum, Jun 7, 2015
  7. CinnamonKiss

Anne Well-Known Member

:) I can't say I have seen Twinkle do this. It's quite sweet though. I loved his language even when he was ignoring me. Even when Twinkle did stuff to upset me and I had to 'speak to' him seriously, I would turn my head and smile. You would think he was human the way he affected me. I am smiling as I speak of him right now. That's always a good thing.

Anne, Jun 8, 2015
  8. CinnamonKiss

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Om gosh that is adorable. I have seen my cats doing a bit of that when they are sleeping but not as much as the kitty in the video is.
    You do see dogs doing that and even running in their sleep. It is too funny! They must be having some awesome dreams.

Susan Brown, Aug 13, 2015
  9. CinnamonKiss

LilAnn Well-Known Member

None of my pets are that cute when they do it.

LilAnn, Aug 13, 2015
  10. CinnamonKiss

anadrotowski Member

I've seen my boyfriend's cat stare at us until we notice, then, start pawing the ground in front of her for us to come over there and pet her. It's the sweetest thing ever! I guess she's learned when we tell her to come here and pet the space in front of us, she thinks it works on us too!

anadrotowski, Aug 20, 2015
Ask a Question