Kitty

Discussion in 'Meet My Cat' started by AidenRaccoon, May 11, 2012.

1. AidenRaccoon

AidenRaccoon New Member

Throughout all my life, I've had many cats. I used to live in a place with a big backyard with a barn and we would always have a minimum of 10 cats at any given point. So it just became a tradition to name our cats "Kitty". If you ever said "Here kitty kitty kitty" they would all come running so we never even attempted to name so many of them. Well, I had to give up my cat to my parents when I moved because my place would not allow pets, but now I have recently moved to a place that allows pets so I got my Kitty back. I thought that she wouldn't remember me, because it had been a couple years, but it has only been a week and she seems as if she never left at all.

AidenRaccoon, May 11, 2012
  2. AidenRaccoon

steph84 Well-Known Member

Aw, thanks for sharing Aiden! I love it when pets still remember you after years. I had a cat Rank who I couldn't take with me to my new place. My uncle had to take care of her and when I came back 4 years she still remembered me. I almost cried when she started coming up to me and purring.

steph84, May 15, 2012
  3. AidenRaccoon

Mystique Well-Known Member

That's right, it's always nice to have cats that remember us. I'm glad that you're able to have cats again, now that your current place allows you to have pets.

Mystique, May 16, 2012
  4. AidenRaccoon

Becky Well-Known Member

I'm glad you have been reunited with Kitty! Do you have any photos?

Becky, May 18, 2012
  5. AidenRaccoon

Wahcashmom Well-Known Member

That is so nice to hear, it really does make people think about how special cats are in our life, and it also tells people that cats are very smart and have feeling just like we do!

Wahcashmom, May 18, 2012
  6. AidenRaccoon

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

It's so nice that you were able to get Kitty back and it's so sweet that she still remembers you. Once again this proves that cats are capable of loving their humans and they're not as cold as anti-cat people think they are.

ACSAPA, Aug 26, 2012
Ask a Question