Jedi Cat

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by erik, Mar 19, 2015.

1. erik

erik Well-Known Member

This cat has got some jedi light saber skills!

erik, Mar 19, 2015
  2. erik

Trellum Well-Known Member

Lol, that was very funny :p The cat really tried to keep its distance as much as possible, that was perfect for adding those jedi effects. LOL, truly amazing! Funny when the black cocker spaniel tried to step in.

Trellum, Mar 19, 2015
  3. erik

erik Well-Known Member

Really funny! The sound effects are right on point! If you can notice it, she even used the force!
    Poor cat tho, I'm sure she's really spooked in real life... I would have broken up the fight instead of taking the video

erik, Mar 19, 2015
  4. erik

wahmed Active Member

The credit goes to the editor. Props man. The effects and sound is on point. I think the dog is even more amazing

wahmed, Mar 19, 2015
  5. erik

Anne Well-Known Member

That was funny. At first I did not have the sound on. I had to listen again. It really added some much needed laughter to my day. My Twinkle was like that with one of my dogs but it was play as far as I know.

Anne, Mar 19, 2015
  6. erik

Trellum Well-Known Member

Lol, yeah, not very cool of whoever filmed that, I bet he got some bashing for that, but I can't deny it was funny to watch with those effects, hehehe! Made me laugh! I hope the kitty is fine tho... most likely he or she is :) They're so fast =D

Trellum, Mar 20, 2015
Ask a Question