Inflatable unicorn horn

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Yes, for a cat.

This particular one looks like he's going to slaughter the photographer as soon as he is done taking the picture.

Jessi, Oct 14, 2012
    Becky likes this.
  2. Jessi

Becky Well-Known Member

Agreed about the death stare! I love how there is a sign saying "Cats love it!" next to that photo!

Becky, Oct 15, 2012
  3. Jessi

steph84 Well-Known Member

Haha Cats do not love it! My cat would hate me for weeks if I tried to put this unicorn horn on him. As cute as it might me, my cats hate wearing any type of hats or clothing. Poor kitties!

steph84, Oct 16, 2012
  4. Jessi

msmonkeyfeet Well-Known Member

Hahahah! That's both hilarious and awful at the same time!! A friend of mine actually sent that same thing to me a week or so ago and said that he actually wanted to try it out on one of his cats. I told him if he did, I hoped that cat would claw his eyes out in his sleep for it (kidding of course)! The poor cat in the picture does appear that it's plotting an untimely demise for its owners however.

msmonkeyfeet, Oct 16, 2012
  5. Jessi

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

That's hilarious how evil the cat in the picture looks. One of my cats would wear it and be fine with it, little Pussinton, see my picture thread to see her in a Bumblebee costume, but Bandit suddenly becomes all awkward and confused as soon as he has anything on him!

Scottyxx, Oct 17, 2012
  6. Jessi

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

Honestly, that looks like someone stuck a dildo on their cats head. Doesn't really look very "unicorn" to me, but perhaps my mind is just in the gutter.

OhioTom76, Oct 17, 2012
Ask a Question