If cats were on Facebook...

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

They would probably get just as crazy.

Except kitties are lucky enough to have 9 lives, so that means all sorts of crazy exes they could survive. ;)

Jessi, Feb 8, 2013
  2. Jessi

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

Wow! That is one scary kitty face! I'm sure cats would get their own clever revenges if they had a facebook. And they would probably have weird facebook games where they grew catnip and chased virtual mice. And they would upload instragram pictures of their catfood and toys.:p

CinnamonKiss, Feb 8, 2013
  3. Jessi

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I wonder what on Earth they actually showed the cat that made him freak out like that. I mentioned in another thread that my cat acts like a sassy teenager.
    So I still maintain that she would probably post photos of Facebook of herself posing in the bathroom in her bra, making the duck face.

Cats are a little sadistic so I think they would shame their humans by posting embarrassing photos of us on the toilet. People do it to cats all the time.

ACSAPA, Feb 9, 2013
  4. Jessi

steph84 Well-Known Member

Hahaha they probably showed the cat a video and he wanted to attack. My cats like to watch visualizer on iTunes and they try to attack it all of the time. My favorite part is when they climb behind my laptop and try to see if they wild effects are coming from behind it.

steph84, Feb 12, 2013
Ask a Question