I regret nothing!

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Trellum, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Another fine piece of cat shaming for you all to enjoy, check the expression on his face! Priceless!

[​IMG]

Trellum, Jun 3, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  2. Trellum

Herman&Eddie Well-Known Member

Oh, how all of us cat owners and lovers know this face all too well. It is, as if, the cat is saying, yeah, I did it. What are you going to do about it? When my cat, Eddie, gives me that look, I know to remain cautious upon approaching. She is in attack mode. Now, when Herman gives me that look, it is more like do not bother me, I am going to take a nap now.

Well, the following picture seems to some up the two personalities of my cats, whether on catnip or not, lol.

[​IMG]

Herman&Eddie, Jun 5, 2015
    Trellum likes this.
  3. Trellum

Hshshshshshs!!!! So funny, yeah, I have seen a similar look on my Bob, but is not so easy to tel because he is all black, but you can see it in his eyes. I have never given catnip to my Bob tho, but who knows, maybe I might try and see if he reacts like the vast majority of cats do when experimenting with it, lol.

Trellum, Jun 5, 2015
  4. Trellum

Herman&Eddie Well-Known Member

Oh first off, how embarrassing. I reread my thread. Much to my dismay, big spelling error starring me face! How could I write some vs sum?:oops: Big apology!

Well, let us know, if you ever give your Bob some catnip! haha Right now, Eddie is running around like a crazy cat and has had no catnip and Herman is lounged out with no catnip. They seem to have the same demeanor either way. It's just that Herman purrs so happily, when we buy it for her. They only get it occasionally!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
    Herman&Eddie, Jun 6, 2015
  5. Trellum

Hehehehe, I will remember that when I get it for Bob ;) For some reason when I think lof doing that I feel a bit weird, like am about to buy drugs for my son, lol. I know it sounds crazy, but can't help to link those two!

Trellum, Jun 6, 2015
  6. Trellum

anadrotowski Member

Oh man, when my boyfriend's cats get too much catnip, they kinda have a derpy ninja fight in the kitchen. In reality, it looks like them just rolling on the floor, lightlly pawing at the other one's tale. Definitely hilarious because they think it's so much more. :p

anadrotowski, Jul 18, 2015
  7. Trellum

Lol!!!! That sounds like a really funny event, have you thought of filming it? I'd definitely be interested on seeing that on YouTube ;) You could put all that in the description, people would find a video like that so funny :p

Trellum, Jul 18, 2015
Ask a Question