I know it's only Wednesday but....

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Susan Brown, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Susan Brown

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

upload_2015-7-29_10-55-5.png

It is a long weekend here in Eastern Canada so for me the weekend can't come soon enough. Looking forward to some extra kitty times. I thought of my Harley when I seen this picture. I know they are both excited for the extra lovin' on the weekend when Mommy and Daddy are around all day!! ")

Susan Brown, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Susan Brown

Trellum Well-Known Member

Aww, I saw this until Sunday :p But I am already longing for the next weekend ;) I love Fridays, they are the best days of the week for me. Sadly all goes downhill on Sunday :( Sundays are so depressive for me for some reason, maybe because right after it comes Monday.

Trellum, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Susan Brown

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

I love the weekends but they go by way too quickly. I find Sundays are depressing too with Monday following it. Monday the most dreaded day of the week. I love for the weekends. :)

Susan Brown, Aug 3, 2015
  4. Susan Brown

Trellum Well-Known Member

I live to see the weekend ;) Everything seems to go so smoothly by the time I read Wednesday, then Thursday is not bad at all ;) But then Friday happens and I am as happy as a clam, lol. Saturday is definitely the best ;) So now I'm just trying to survive this Monday and Tuesday, those two are always tedious!

Trellum, Aug 3, 2015
  5. Susan Brown

anadrotowski Member

Aw, this is so precious! I'm definitely ready to get this weekend over with! I move back onto campus into my dorm on Saturday and all this packing is for the birds lol. We have essentially packed up most of my room for this next year.

anadrotowski, Aug 20, 2015
Ask a Question