Howdy...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by catnhorsegirl, Nov 19, 2011.

1. catnhorsegirl

catnhorsegirl Member

now that I'm all official with an avatar I'd like to officially say Hello! I'm glad to be on this site, since I'm a huge cat lover (I have three) and it's always nice to communicate with like minded felines (oops, I mean people ;) ) I hope everyone (cats included) is having a terrific night! I'll be back to get cuddly with my kitties, but first I need to go give some TLC to my horse (I'm also a huge horse lover!)

catnhorsegirl, Nov 19, 2011
  2. catnhorsegirl

ZigZag Member

Hello and welcome to the forum.

ZigZag, Nov 21, 2011
  3. catnhorsegirl

Becky Well-Known Member

Welcome! Nice avatar - cats with moustaches are so cute ;)

Becky, Nov 21, 2011
  4. catnhorsegirl

catnhorsegirl Member

Thank you....thus his name. Charlie...short for Charlie Chan. Someone suggested Hitler but I pooh-poohed that idea in about one second. Can you believe that? I would absolutely NEVER. Anyway, if I didn't name him Charlie it would have been Whizbang. He's a very good cat...he was fostered from a very young age so he is very attached to his mama. He's got lots of energy, literall bounced off the walls as a kitten, and really dislikes other cats (he goes crazy if he sees any outdoors). He loves his two sister cats....well maybe love is a bit too strong...he tolerates them and lets them put him in his place. All three are terrific!

catnhorsegirl, Nov 26, 2011
  5. catnhorsegirl

Wahcashmom Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to CatHow!

Your cats picture is really cute! You will love it here on the forum, they are some really great people here and they have some really cute cats!

Wahcashmom, Dec 15, 2011
Ask a Question