How do they know?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by angielou123, Dec 16, 2014.

1. angielou123

angielou123 New Member

Wherever ive lived, stray cats always seem to find me. Do they have some sort of homing device built in so they can tell a sucker for a cat? Over the years ive taken in at least 4 strays and rehomed about 5 more. Im one of those that will see a hungrey cat in the street and rush out to feed it. Of course, then your stuck with it! I have 2 at the moment, Chink, my old boy, 15 this year and missy, 8 months, the new girl in the house! Im going to upload some pics on the photo page so feel free to check it out. I keep promising my mum I won't get any more, but they hunt me down! Theres nothing worse than a thin cold cat meowing at you as you walk by.

angielou123, Dec 16, 2014
  2. angielou123

Anne Well-Known Member

I am running from cats these days. I am still trying to get over my lost. Twinkle was only with me for about six months and then he met his death. I am afraid to get attached again. I feel like I still see all the other cats who roam the neighborhood.. Maybe one other is missing, but that one I don't see anyone had that eerie look I didn't like.

Some weeks back I came upon two families of seeming strays. I tried to feed them and went back days later to see them again. I know I can't take them in. They were about eight in all. I still can't get them out of my head but they didn't find me. I found them.

"How do they know" I am still thinking about them.

Anne, Dec 18, 2014
Ask a Question