Heyo

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Animachine, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Animachine

Animachine Member

Nice to be here on the Cat forum. I went through a 3 year vet academy in high school, and worked as a veterinary assistant until I went to college. During my first 2 years at college I was working at PetSmart in the grooming department.

On top of my professional experience, I've been a cat owner my entire life. I have plenty to say about the little critters, and I hope I can learn, as well as teach a few things while I'm here.

Animachine, Jun 10, 2012
  2. Animachine

Becky Well-Known Member

A big warm welcome from me! :)

Becky, Jun 16, 2012
    Animachine likes this.
  3. Animachine

Animachine Member

Thanks for the warm welcome Becky! I also forgot to mention that when I was interning and then working as a Vet Assistant, it was at a Cat Hospital in Southwest Florida. Thus, most of my Vet experience is actually with cats specifically, and since the owner of the practice was the President of the Florida Vet Association, you could say I was learning from one of the best.

I hope I can be a productive member here and help kitty lovers learn to love even better.

Animachine, Jun 17, 2012
Ask a Question