Hey everybody!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LilAnn, May 20, 2015.

1. LilAnn

LilAnn Well-Known Member

image.jpg Hi! My name is Ann. I have been a cat lover for my entire life. I actually can't remember a time in my life that I didnt have a cat, either a pet or one I would sneak in my room to sleep at night so it had a warm place to sleep. I had two cats, up until recently. My Siamese got hit by a car. My husband named him Comet. I'm actually in the meeker for a new cat so Kittie Kiss(my other one) isn't lonely all the time. I can't wait to get to know all of you and look forward to posting with you!

LilAnn, May 20, 2015
    Herman&Eddie and Becky like this.
  2. LilAnn

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hi there, Lilann! Welcome to the forum, glad you decided to join us :) I'm so sorry to hear that your Siamese got hit by a car, what a shame! Isn 't never easy to lose a pet that way! I hope your kids didn't have such a hard time and you are all doing better now.

Trellum, May 20, 2015
    LilAnn likes this.
  3. LilAnn

Becky Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum @LilAnn, great to have you here! So sorry to hear about your Siamese :( What type of cat is Kittie Kiss?

Becky, May 23, 2015
    LilAnn likes this.
  4. LilAnn

LilAnn Well-Known Member

Thank you!! im glad i found this site!!

Typical stray, grey and striped
    I don't know what the difference was between him and comet (maybe because he WAS a stray), but he can catch mice better than any cat I have ever seen! Comet would stalk the mouse, get in position to pounce, and then walk away lol. But kittie kiss has gotten everyone he has gone after. It's impressive to watch him do it, too! So I have begun to refer to him as king mouser. Lol

LilAnn, May 25, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
Ask a Question