Here are my kitties!

Discussion in 'Meet My Cat' started by SheWolfSilver, Jan 26, 2012.

1. SheWolfSilver

SheWolfSilver Well-Known Member

This is Booger, he's the orange one, and Tigger. They love hogging the dog pillows! If the dogs try to take them back Booger has been know to give them a slap. LOL
    [​IMG]

This is Bella helping me wrap Christmas presents.
    [​IMG]

SheWolfSilver, Jan 26, 2012
    Yolanda likes this.
  2. SheWolfSilver

magickat Well-Known Member

They are lovely! Booger looks enormous, is he a large cat? And I love the pic of Bella, cats are so helpful at Christmas time lol

magickat, Jan 27, 2012
  3. SheWolfSilver

Booger is a very large cat. If you saw him you would probably think he was Garfield come to life. LOL

SheWolfSilver, Jan 27, 2012
    magickat likes this.
  4. SheWolfSilver

steph84 Well-Known Member

Aw, great pictures SheWolfSilver! I love how cute they look on the pillow. My cat also slaps our little chihuahua/border terrier mix. If she gets too close to him or invades his space, he'll whack on her on the top of her head 5 times. It's so funny and sad because he is bigger than the dog and the dog just sits there and takes it!

steph84, Feb 1, 2012
  5. SheWolfSilver

Yolanda Well-Known Member

Very cute kitties, thanks so much for sharing!

Yolanda, Feb 11, 2012
  6. SheWolfSilver

Wahcashmom Well-Known Member

They are all so adorable. At least they know how to take care of the dog, a nice little slap lol. I love the sweet look from the little one, so precious.

Wahcashmom, Feb 25, 2012
  7. SheWolfSilver

inTHEsane Active Member

Nice, i love them. The two on the dog pillow look like peas in a pod, plump peas in a pod. =P
    Bella looks like a smaller version of a cat Isis, and ex girlfriend of mine had. Loved the markings.

inTHEsane, Feb 25, 2012
  8. SheWolfSilver

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Sounds like you either have a very aggressive cat or a very timid dog. I doubt if any of my cats can get their way with any of my dogs with just a slap.

Victor Leigh, Feb 26, 2012
  9. SheWolfSilver

Naw, the cat's not aggressive and the dogs aren't timid they just all grew up together and are used to one another. :)

SheWolfSilver, Feb 26, 2012
  10. SheWolfSilver

inTHEsane Active Member

Yeah I am not sure why people always assume an overly angry cat, and/or a timid dog when they hear a story of a cat swinging on the dog.
    I mean if you were a kid and your sibling stole your food or favorite toy, would you not wrestle playfully or similiar to try and get it back or
    get them back for what they did? That's what cat's and dog's tend to do, especially when the dog likes the cat and is more curious wanting
    to make a friend.

My cat in my avatar was skiddish and most angry against Jake[yellow lab] growing up when it came to her food bowl.
    They almost always got the hiss warning but sometimes Jake loved cat food so much getting mauled was worth it to him. Then eventually
    he found a more painful and more disgusting habbit finding their poop under the deck and tossing it around the back yard in his mouth like
    he found a stock pile of golden bone. Technically it saved us the trouble of shoveling the winter poops from under the deck. lol

inTHEsane, Feb 26, 2012
  11. SheWolfSilver

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

You are right. I remember the Dobermann I had. When it was a puppy, I let a medium-sized Poodle mixed breed look after it. The Poodle was a very good puppy-sitter and used to discipline the boisterious Dobermann puppy with gentle nips. When the Doberman grew up and stood twice as tall as the Poodle, it still deferred to its old baby-sitter in everything, including food.

Victor Leigh, Feb 27, 2012
  12. SheWolfSilver

Micheleteresa Well-Known Member

What lovely fur babies! Thanks for sharing.

Micheleteresa, Feb 28, 2012
Ask a Question