Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by amberra824, Jan 23, 2013.

1. amberra824

amberra824 Active Member

Well hello there, fellow cat lovers! At least, I should hope that you would all be cat lovers if you're on a site that's dedicated to...well...cats! :p

I'm new around here, but I thought it was the perfect place for me to come and talk, since I absolutely love my baby! My baby is a black cat named Licorice - as for breed and pedigree, I honestly have no idea. She was born to a cat that we had already owned, so I've had her for literally her entire life. Since I grew up with a cat instead of a dog, I am 100% a cat lover! I do love dogs as well, but cats have a soft spot in my heart, and I think they always will.

Anyways, looking forwards to meeting all of you!

amberra824, Jan 23, 2013
  2. amberra824

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!!
    This place is a perfect place to come and talk about our babies.:) I look forward to pictures and stories about Licorice! Such a cute name for her, I dislike the candy but it's adorable as a name!
    Our cat Dusty was born to a cat we already owned as well, and that makes me biased toward him. :p
    Cats and dogs are both great companions in different respects and I have a hard time picking one, so I love both!
    I hope you enjoy being on the forum, and welcome again! :D

CinnamonKiss, Jan 23, 2013
  3. amberra824

amberra824 Active Member

Thank you!
    I'll definitely be posting pictures as soon as I have them - they are currently all on my iPod, and I'm too lazy and tired to upload them to photobucket or something right now :p I don't like the candy as well, but I think the name seems to suit her in some odd way. I'm not sure what exactly it is, but she just "feels" like a licorice somehow.
    Thank you again!

amberra824, Jan 24, 2013
    CinnamonKiss likes this.
Ask a Question