Hello !

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rara, Aug 21, 2012.

1. rara

rara Member

Hi everyone,

I'm new to Cat How. My name is Ronnie and I live in Massachusetts. I am completely in love with cats. I think they're magical and good luck for the home. :) I have three females. The first is Moose aka Moo-Moo. She's about 12 years old and a Calico. She's so sweet, very affectionate and purrs loudly. Next is Molly. She's about 5 years old, and also a Calico. She is the most independent out of the three, loves being outside and doesn't cuddle too much anymore since she's too busy hunting in the back yard. Last is Misha, she's a 10 month old Bengal. She is a handful let me tell you ! She is so needy, loves attention, loves to be in the action, and meows like no tomorrow !! Funny how I thought she would be a bit more independent than she is. Sometimes I joke around that I need a little joey pouch for her, she's just like a little baby. Shhh, she's sleeping right now. Ahhhh..... ;)

Here are pictures of my baby girls. Enjoy !
    DSCN2915.JPG This is Moose.
    molly looking down.JPG This is Molly.
    misha purple nails.JPG This is Misha.

rara, Aug 21, 2012
  2. rara

Becky Well-Known Member

Welcome to CatHow! :) You have three beautiful cats - Misha in particular is stunning, what a gorgeous coat!

Becky, Aug 23, 2012
    rara likes this.
  3. rara

rara Member

Thanks !

rara, Aug 23, 2012
Ask a Question