Happy Turkey-Cat Day!

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

It was too cute not to share, hehe. Hope everyone is having a great day and uh, try not to upset your kitty.

Jessi, Nov 22, 2012
  2. Jessi

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

That is so cute! Happy Thanksgiving to all you Americans! Don't get trampled in the sales!

Scottyxx, Nov 23, 2012
  3. Jessi

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

No turkey dinners here so I have no idea how cats behave when faced with such big birds. So do the cats there like turkey?

Victor Leigh, Nov 25, 2012
  4. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Absolutely! You really shouldn't feed cats people food, but they do like eating it. It's just like eating chicken, so of course they're going to be thrilled with any sort of poultry/birds.

Jessi, Nov 27, 2012
  5. Jessi

steph84 Well-Known Member

This is so cute! That cat looks like he is ready to take off that silly costume and eat some turkey. I wonder where people even get these costumes from. Love it!

steph84, Nov 28, 2012
  6. Jessi

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

I see. So it seems like cats and birds go together like, say, bread and butter. I remember my brother-in-law who keeps birds and cats. He always makes sure that the birds are out of reach of his cats. Nevertheless, there were many a time when I had watched one of his cat sitting quietly watching one of his birds intently.

Victor Leigh, Nov 28, 2012
  7. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

The cat is surely contemplating how exactly to get up to the bird. And if he knows it is impossible, then he's just sitting there, drooling and fantasizing about what it would be like to eat that little birdie.

Jessi, Nov 28, 2012
  8. Jessi

Crazy4Cats Active Member

So cute, love those eyes and the cat's coat. I have never ever thought about dressing my cat up for Thanksgiving, but after seeing this pic, I might do the same as well.

Crazy4Cats, Dec 8, 2012
Ask a Question