Good morning to all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by justjojo2011, Dec 23, 2013.

1. justjojo2011

justjojo2011 New Member

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. I was searching for some answers about my devil cat and came across this place.

This is my devil cat. He is a year and a half and his name is Tigger:

Anyway, about me, I am 34 years old and I live in Wrexham, North Wales, which is in the UK (not England). I am engaged to Nick, who I have been with for 9 years and we have a year old son,Tarran.

I am an administration officer in my local Volunteer Centre, which is part of my local CVC (County Voluntary Council) where my role is to do the admin tasks and online interest in volunteering opportunity. The organisation is an umberella body with the goal of helping the local community through assisting voluntary groups and organisations and individuals alike.

Attached Files:

justjojo2011, Dec 23, 2013
  2. justjojo2011

Becky Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, great to have you here! :)

So what problems have you been having with Tigger?

Becky, Dec 27, 2013
  3. justjojo2011

justjojo2011 New Member

Hi becky

Tigger is a nightmare when it comes to one particular door, he scratches at it constantly with no real reason. And my partner can;t even come to bed because Tigger attacks his feet (which is fine with me lol). I have been looking for ways to keep him off the door and off the furntiture although I am aware of the fact that they do DO it, I just dont understand why he attacks just ONE door.

justjojo2011, Dec 27, 2013
  4. justjojo2011

Mocha&Latte Well-Known Member

Does Tigger have a scratching post. Try promoting it to scratch on the board . Or, try moving the scratching post near the door.

Mocha&Latte, Feb 4, 2014
Ask a Question