Good Evening Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Catmandoo, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Catmandoo

Catmandoo New Member

My name is Rick and My kittys name is Stumpy. So, I'm Stumpys daddy. She adopted me about 14 years ago, and we've been together every day since.
    I'm on here to learn, and have a good time talking to others about their kittys and also talking about Stumpy.
    Well now for the learning. We have a real bad case of fleas that seemed to come out of nowhere. Stumpy ended up at the Vet and got a bath, a shot for the itching and an antibiotic shot. So for now, she's about the only thing in the house that dosn't have fleas. Question. The Dr. gave her a tube of Vectra and it really seems to be working great. Has anyone else used Vectra and if so, how did it work for you?
    I was reading that a lot of Vets have changed from Frontline to Vectra. Anybody hear anything about that? I read that the fleas are becomming immune to something thats in Frontline, but not in Vectra.
    I just want the best for Stumpy.
    Thanks, and it's great to be hear.
    Catmandoo

Catmandoo, Apr 8, 2014
  2. Catmandoo

Becky Well-Known Member

Hi Rick, welcome to CatHow! :) Poor Stumpy, I'm glad the treatments have worked well though. Do you have any photos of her?

Becky, Apr 9, 2014
  3. Catmandoo

Catmandoo New Member

I have a ton of pictures of her. But I'm new here and not sure how to post them. Stumpy says hi, but I hope to figure it out soon.
    Your my very first reply. Thank you.
    Rick

Catmandoo, Apr 9, 2014
  4. Catmandoo

Becky Well-Known Member

If you want to upload a photo from your PC, then click on the 'Upload a File' button and you will be prompted to select the file you want to upload. You can then insert either the full image or a thumbnail into your post. Alternatively if your photos are available online already then you can share them here by copying and pasting the URL into your post using the 'Image' button (next to the smiley face, it looks like two mountains and the sun). Hope this helps, but if you need any help please let me know! :)

Becky, Apr 16, 2014
Ask a Question