funny story

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by nikki, Aug 15, 2012.

1. nikki

nikki Well-Known Member

I had this cat that hated me but loved my then boyfriend. He were asleep one night and he woke up because he thought there was a leak in the roof. Nope, the cat was peeing on him! From then on every time he was in bed asleep the cat would pee on him! Needless to say the boyfriend quit coming around.

nikki, Aug 15, 2012
  2. nikki

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

That is a weird way of showing affection. The cat loved your boyfriend but peed on him? It's a bummer that you weren't able to work things out between your boyfriend and cat. I wonder what it means when cats pee on people. Marking territory? Litterbox confusion? A show of contempt?

ACSAPA, Aug 16, 2012
  3. nikki

nikki Well-Known Member

It was a sign of affection in this case. The cat didnt like me near him. This was the weirdest cat ever! Fred was a male cat too so the fact that I teased the boyfriend about my male cat being in love with him didnt help the relationship much either. Fred wouldnt eat or drink anything from me until the boyfriend touched it like he put it out.

nikki, Aug 17, 2012
Ask a Question