Funny face

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by dashboardc33, Nov 3, 2012.

1. dashboardc33

dashboardc33 Active Member

This is my friends cat. His name is funny face. I just wanted to show you all a picture of him since I just got my new phone and it takes pictures crystal clear! This cat is such a good cat. He's always keeping the alive mice out of the house and bringing in the dead ones lol.

Attached Files:

dashboardc33, Nov 3, 2012
  2. dashboardc33

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

Oho, that's one real mean-looking mouser. Is it just me or do his eyes have different colors? I think your cat loves you very much. I mean sometimes cats show their love by bringing presents. And to cats, what makes a better present than a dead mouse?

Victor Leigh, Nov 4, 2012
  3. dashboardc33

tajnz Well-Known Member

What a beautiful feline! Funny face reminds me of a cat I owned as a child who would bring me similar presents he he. :eek:;) My dad always had to take the presents back outside he he.

tajnz, Nov 5, 2012
  4. dashboardc33

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

I had a tabby once that was a good hunter and I used to get a lot of presents from her hunting trips. I couldn't just throw her trophies outside into the undergrowth because she would bring them back inside again. So I had to bury them to make sure they stayed out of the house.

Victor Leigh, Nov 5, 2012
  5. dashboardc33

steph84 Well-Known Member

Aw, Funny Face looks like my feral cat. He does not look happy at all either, but he is cute and cuddly. I love his shiny coat and he does keep the mice at bay.

steph84, Nov 13, 2012
Ask a Question