Feline Greenies helps cats be more active and more

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Jenny Heart, May 24, 2012.

1. Jenny Heart

Jenny Heart Well-Known Member

Feline Greenies are that perfect snack, and dental treat at the same time. This snack treat seems to keep all my cats wanting it so bad, they'll walk up the stairs to get some. You can buy this product usually at your local vegetarian's office. This product comes in several flavors. Now, all my cats are trying a new flavor. The flavor is,'Savory Salmon Flavor.'

Jenny Heart, May 24, 2012
  2. Jenny Heart

steph84 Well-Known Member

I haven't bought the feline Greenies, but have bought their dog treats and I must say that they have some amazing ingredients. Thanks for sharing. I had no idea that they had a line for cats!

steph84, May 25, 2012
  3. Jenny Heart

Mystique Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing, I'm always looking at buying new tidbits for my cats. I hope I would be able to find in stores here in Cape Town. Thanks again!

Mystique, May 29, 2012
  4. Jenny Heart

Jessi Well-Known Member

I've actually never used the feline varieties. Our dog loves the G word (yes...that's how we have to refer to them because he recognizes them by name and flips out, haha), but I'm not sure my cats would even care.

Jessi, Jun 7, 2012
Ask a Question