Does your kitty like to cuddle?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Susan Brown, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Susan Brown

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

My cats love the attention but only on their time. Mostly it is when they are ready for bed. They will come over and snuggle and fall asleep. I have had cats in the past though who were always around. Always looking for attention. I guess they are all different. Even though my cats can me affection I miss having a kitty that I can really snuggle with when I want snuggles. :)

Susan Brown, Aug 4, 2015
  2. Susan Brown

Trellum Well-Known Member

My cat is always looking for affection, I had other cats in the past who didn't seem to like it much :p I had one very weird kitty who didn't even like me to touch him, he ended up running away. Some cats are pretty weird if you ask me, there are some who are super social, others who only want attention when they feel like it and others who are super anti social.

Trellum, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Susan Brown

erik Well-Known Member

One of my kittens would always escape my hugs and kisses before but now she has become more affectionate with me cuddling on my feet at bed and snuggling up beside me. This started when her mother started to reject her and now she has no one to cuddle up with but me!:)

erik, Aug 6, 2015
  4. Susan Brown

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Yes all cats are different and some of them a bit weird in their ways. I find my cats are really affectionate if I go away for night camping. When I get back they are both all over us. Everywhere we go they are right there. I guess they miss us when we aren't around. My sister has a cat that as soon as you look at it, it runs. It's a bit strange. You would never know she has a cat because it hides away most of the time.

Erik I am glad that your kitty has you to cuddle up to since her mommy rejected her. At least she is still getting cuddles.

Susan Brown, Aug 6, 2015
  5. Susan Brown

Herman&Eddie Well-Known Member

My cats (Herman and Eddie) only like to cuddle on their own terms. I agree all cats have different temperament. I think we have only had two in the past that came up and jumped on your lap when called (Camo and Powder). Matter of fact, Eddie, the perceptual baby just stated sitting on my lap in the last year and she is far from being a kitten (like you see her in my profile picture)! Well, not exactly on my lap more like around my neck.

Hey Eric, I bet your little kitties are growing up fast! They are lucky to have you! Speaking of cuddling by the feet, our oldest cat, Herman, will start doing this when the weather gets colder. She does not play, when the temperature drops. Guess that is because she was born in Florida! haha

Herman&Eddie, Aug 7, 2015
  6. Susan Brown

Eaow Well-Known Member

All the time! I like it when my cat cuddles up then starts that beautiful purring song. I think cat live on cuddling and would no longer be so loveable if they didn't. Just my thoughts.

Eaow, Aug 29, 2015
Ask a Question