Do You Have A Cat Themed Twitter Account?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by ACSAPA, Jul 5, 2013.

1. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I have a cat themed Twitter account because I'm a cat owner, a cat lover and I sell cat art on eBay.
    I've noticed that a lot of people on Twitter tweet as their cats and write things that a cat would write.
    So sometimes I'll get messages in my email like "Boots and Mittens are now following you on Twitter."
    Do you have a cat related Twitter account and tweet pictures of your cats?

ACSAPA, Jul 5, 2013
  2. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

Really? None of you guys have noticed that there are thousands of Twitter accounts for cats? Some cat owners tweet as their cats, and some cat owners tweet as themselves. The tweets from cats are always spelled in that misspelled "cheezburger" style. I have over 900 cats following me on Twitter.
    It's a lively cat community over there.

ACSAPA, Jul 29, 2013
  3. ACSAPA

Trellum Well-Known Member

I don't use Twitter anymore, but if I had an account again, I might consider to have a cath-themed twitter account :) A cat-dog tweeter account would be even nicer if you ask me :) I'd love to show how much I love my pets this way!

Trellum, Dec 2, 2013
Ask a Question