Curious kitty suffers a heart attact vs twin lizard

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by erik, May 16, 2015.

1. erik

erik Well-Known Member

hahaha this is so funny...

erik, May 16, 2015
    Herman&Eddie likes this.
  2. erik

Trellum Well-Known Member

Lol, why hadn't he noticed the other lizard? It was right next to him, some kitties are just sooooooo clueless :p Very funny indeed! I personally find lizards kinda scary and creepy (there was an incident with a lizard some months ago) they can be very aggressive. Poor kitty :p

Trellum, May 16, 2015
  3. erik

erik Well-Known Member

It's like the lizard used some sort of telekinetic powers to toss the poor kitty in multiple back flips! Cats are soooo funny every time they get spooked...

Every time I would suddenly tap my cat's back while all her attention is focused on stalking some prey ( usually odd objects like shoe laces, pens and bottle caps) she would get all surprised and jumpy :)

erik, May 17, 2015
  4. erik

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hahahha, yes! It does look like the lizard has telekinetic powers! So very funny! I do the same with my Bob, you should enjoy it while you can though, because after a while they don't fall for that so easily ;) Specially once they grow older, I did that with my Bob when he was little, he was so jumpy now as an adult he needs more to get that jumpy, lol.

Trellum, Jun 7, 2015
  5. erik

anadrotowski Member

Poor kitty! I've seen this video like a hundred times and I always feel bad for the poor thing! It's just taking a stroll and BOOM, two lizards. I'd freak out too! :p

anadrotowski, Jul 9, 2015
Ask a Question