Cravendale Cats Commercials

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by CinnamonKiss, Dec 31, 2012.

1. CinnamonKiss

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

Cravendale is a milk company located in the UK. I know some .gifs are floating around on the internet but the whole of the commercials are fantastic!

They have an additional series called "Can Thumbcats [crazy action idea]?" on their youtube page that I recommend you check out for some chuckles.

Do you have an idea about what cats with thumbs could do? :p

CinnamonKiss, Dec 31, 2012
  2. CinnamonKiss

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I've seen the Cravendale cats commercials and I think I posted a couple of them here. It's one of my favorite cat commercials. I would hate to see what my cat Delores would do if she had opposable thumbs. I always feel like she's plotting against me. Oh, by the way, it's January 1, so Happy New Year.

ACSAPA, Jan 1, 2013
  3. CinnamonKiss

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

I'm glad someone else loves the commercials! Our cats would probably recognize their independence and no longer need us to open their food or the doors. Now if they could just figure out how to earn money we humans would be out of a job. :p Happy New Year to you as well!

CinnamonKiss, Jan 2, 2013
Ask a Question