cheating cat gets scolded by his angry wife

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by erik, Jun 5, 2015.

1. erik

erik Well-Known Member

I'm sure they'll kiss and make up and work things out..

erik, Jun 5, 2015
  2. erik

Trellum Well-Known Member

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That video was epic, lol, cool subs really, very brilliant whoever made it. I was actually laughing while I was watching this! LOL!!!! That yellow cat reminds me of someone. I watched it 3 times, you are a cool guy, Erik. Made me day, lol.

Trellum, Jun 6, 2015
    erik likes this.
  3. erik

LilAnn Well-Known Member

Lol!! Love it!! They did do a really good job with the subtitles.

LilAnn, Jun 7, 2015
  4. erik

Hahahahahaaha, I agree with you @LilAnn Sooooo hilarious!!! LOL, if it wasn't for the subs I could swear I was listening to my neighbors' cats.

Trellum, Jun 7, 2015
  5. erik

Anne Well-Known Member

That was funny. I have this very vivid memory of coming home and finding Twinkle just relaxing just outside my gate with this cat that I had a weird feeling about. I never got up close to it as I found it very scary. I often wonder if Twinkle was courting her/him. Since Twinkle died I have never seen that cat again. I hope it was not domestic violence situation. Since getting close to cats I have never heard of a cat killing a cat. Does that happen.

Anne, Jun 8, 2015
  6. erik

erik Well-Known Member

Haha! this video made my day too! Cats are my happy pill! In reality, those cats were probably having some territorial dispute but the subtitles made it hilariously seem like a lover's quarrel of some sort... but who knows? It might just be that!

erik, Jun 11, 2015
  7. erik

Lol, it might be wrong to say this, but gosh, the voice of the yellow cat reminded me of my neighbor when she is having a fat with her husband or sister, sounds almost the same. LOL. I found it soooooooo hilarious! Yeah, probably, lol. I have seen something like that in real life, gosh, not so funny tho. But those cheaters deserve what they get, so I wasn't sad for that guy (who happened to be a childhood friend, but still what he did was wrong! The gf made such a scene... something like this vid, hehehe.

Trellum, Jun 13, 2015
  8. erik

anadrotowski Member

Definitely one of the best dubbed videos I have ever seen! I laugh every time I watch it!

anadrotowski, Jul 4, 2015
Ask a Question