Cats with mustaches for Victor

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Jessi, Jul 28, 2012
  2. Jessi

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

I had one like this before:
    [​IMG]

I named him Hitler, after the moustache. He wasn't black, though. Actually an orange tailless, much like a Manx.

Victor Leigh, Jul 29, 2012
  3. Jessi

dconklin Active Member

Cute :) Growing up we had a black and white cat with a mustache. Not a long hair mustache like these, but more like Victor's picture. It was just that his fur was black under his nose like a perfect mustache. That is what I wanted to name him (I was little) so my parents named him Mustache.

dconklin, Jul 29, 2012
  4. Jessi

Well, my Hitler didn't really have any black hair under his nose to give him the mustache. It was just some dirt but it gave the same effect. After I removed the dirt later, I still called him Hitler. He was a very quiet cat. Whenever he needed food, he just stood up and put his paws on my thigh while I was sitting on my chair.

Victor Leigh, Jul 30, 2012
  5. Jessi

steph84 Well-Known Member

The second and third kitties are my favorite. I love the mustache on the second cat. It looks like the owners put wax into it. Such a great thread! Thanks for this and thanks Victor for your interest in mustachioed kitties.

steph84, Aug 6, 2012
  6. Jessi

Just curious. Cats are supposed to be using their whiskers to measure the size of holes to know whether they can get through those holes in the dark. So what happens when their whiskers have been modified? Do they lose the ability to get through holes in the dark?

Victor Leigh, Aug 6, 2012
  7. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Where did that question come from, Victor? None of the cats above have had their whiskers modified...only the hair. You should never trim or cut their whiskers at all. Ever.

Jessi, Aug 6, 2012
Ask a Question