Cats in sink

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

After the other thread with the stray cat in the kitchen sink, I thought you guys might really like this series, too. It's a whole bunch of cats just lounging about in various sinks:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There are way more here, but I didn't want to overwhelm the page with picture: http://www.dailypictur.es/2013/01/cats-in-sinks.html

Jessi, Jan 24, 2013
  2. Jessi

amberra824 Active Member

These pictures are utterly adorable <3 My cat used to lay about in the sink when she was younger. Then my brother decided to be a jerk and turned the faucet on while she was in the sink! I don't know why, but he doesn't like cats, at all. He's catapulted one out of a bush before -.-

amberra824, Jan 25, 2013
  3. Jessi

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

Love the 2nd last one. My cats do not go in or near the sink, they pretty much hate the bathroom unless someone is peeing and they can watch. So weird!

Scottyxx, Jan 25, 2013
  4. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Me too, Scotty. S/he is so fat (I mean, fluffy!) that it fills the entire sink. And s/he looks so comfortable there. I bet it'd scare the heck out of it if the water dripped, though.

Jessi, Jan 25, 2013
  5. Jessi

shdws Well-Known Member

I'm with Scotty, my cat hates sinks and despises tubs. The cats in the pictures look very comfortable and right at home.

shdws, Jan 25, 2013
  6. Jessi

amberra824 Active Member

I love the first and last pictures best...I think the angle of the shot in both of them is pretty awesome.

amberra824, Jan 28, 2013
  7. Jessi

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I like the first photo the most because of the close up cat face.
    My current cat is more of a sitting-in-the-empty-dry-bathtub cat, but I used to have a big tabby in college that filled up the sink.
    The second to last photo is cool because the cat is so relaxed that the sink seems to be filled with liquid cat.

ACSAPA, Jan 31, 2013
Ask a Question