Cats in hats

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Jessi, Jan 22, 2013
  2. Jessi

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

A few of them will be plotting their owners death! Some of those hats are goofy, a few are really cute though. I'm jealous of the owners who have cats that let them put hats on. I wish we had conditioned Dusty as a kitten to let me put a hat on him. :(

CinnamonKiss, Jan 23, 2013
  3. Jessi

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

Cats in Hats? Mine like wearing costumes, but with hats they always try to shake them off, they have several hats, they have 2 little santa hats, Pussington will wear hers all day, Bandit...not so much. They have little mexican hats, which again Pussingon is ok with but Bandit is not, and they have a set of reindeer antlers.

Scottyxx, Jan 23, 2013
  4. Jessi

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

Those cats look pissed off and they're probably plotting their owners' untimely deaths. But they sure look adorable. The gray cat is very interesting and exotic, I wonder what breed he is.

ACSAPA, Jan 28, 2013
  5. Jessi

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

I also love the first cat with the two different coloured eyes, just beautiful!

Scottyxx, Jan 28, 2013
  6. Jessi

msmonkeyfeet Well-Known Member

oh those poor kitties! I'm pretty sure that mine would freak out long before I even made it anywhere near my camera to take their picture so those people have some seriously patient cats! They are pretty adorable though, even if they look terribly unhappy

msmonkeyfeet, Jan 31, 2013
  7. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Jessi, Feb 3, 2013
  8. Jessi

steph84 Well-Known Member

The cutest thing ever, but none of them are happy. lol I do like kitty mohawk hats. They are my absolute favorite, but my cats would never cuddle with me again if I forced them to wear a hat. Bad enough they hate having a cone around their neck. We just got done have another kitty cone adventure for a week.

steph84, Feb 3, 2013
Ask a Question