Cats Eating all the Time

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by pafjlh, Mar 15, 2015.

1. pafjlh

pafjlh Well-Known Member

Do you have this problem with your cats. I think our cats would eat all the time if we let them. Especially Squiggy, she ssems to think that its always time to eat. The thing is becauase our cats are out door cats they roam the neighborhood. We knw that they are eating food at other houses as well.

The last few days my sister notice tha cats, she didn't know which one was throwing up food. So, we decided because the weather was getting hotter that it might not be a good idea to put food out as often as we were there. So, now the cats will be fed once in the morning, then a little in the afternoon and then fed again in the evening. We are not worried about them since we know some of our trusted neighbors are also feeding them, so they certainly won't starve, far from it.

pafjlh, Mar 15, 2015
  2. pafjlh

Trellum Well-Known Member

My Bob would eat the world if he could, hehehe ;) He wants to eat whenever he has the chance, he is such a naughty boy. Not picky at all either. Good thing you got great neighbors who love animals, specially cats. I no longer let Bob out, not since I heard one of the neighbors was poisoning the cats in the neighborhood. He succeed.

Trellum, Mar 15, 2015
  3. pafjlh

wahmed Active Member

Theres two things with cats, the more you let them eat or sleep the more it will grow. You need to curb it

wahmed, Mar 17, 2015
  4. pafjlh

Anne Well-Known Member

Now you see why I thought my Twinkle was the perfect cat? I would serve him his food and he would eat just what he wanted, lick his lips and go off to sleeping or whatever else he would do in the basement or some other part of the house. Sometimes he's eat and just come hang with me and fall asleep.

One of my favourite things to do was to watch Twinkle eat.

Anne, Mar 20, 2015
  5. pafjlh

Trellum Well-Known Member

Oh, so he was a bit picky? Naughty boy! What did he like to eat the most? What did you buy him when you wanted to surprise your sweet boy? I get wet cat food for mine to surprise him ;) He also likes a nice, but expensive brand of dog food. I get that for his birthday, hehehe.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
    Trellum, Mar 21, 2015
Ask a Question