Cats Can't Let Themselves Be Embarrassed!

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by blurinoctober, Dec 25, 2012.

1. blurinoctober

blurinoctober Well-Known Member

Of course not. You fail at something, so you must hold on to your pride and pretend it was the plan! ;)

[​IMG]

blurinoctober, Dec 25, 2012
  2. blurinoctober

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

Reminds me of Dusty!!!!!!!! He gets his butt handed to him when he fights his mom and he just acts like it didn't happen! He sometimes ignores that it happens by cleaning himself and other times he'll flop over in front of one of us like the cat in the .gif, wanting to be pet or paid attention to. In fact, Dusty usually flops over like that and almost trips us on a normal day.

CinnamonKiss, Dec 26, 2012
    blurinoctober likes this.
  3. blurinoctober

blurinoctober Well-Known Member

Awwwwwh! Alice is really bad about cleaning herself like nothing happened. One second she'll be doing something silly, the very next she'll be licking her tail like everything's fine and dandy! Sibyl will just lay down like, "okay, whatever" but doesn't usually roll over like that.

blurinoctober, Dec 27, 2012
    CinnamonKiss likes this.
  4. blurinoctober

Jessi Well-Known Member

Lol! It's so true. Cats almost always make it look like everything is normal and going exactly as planned, even when they fall from a crazy height or do something completely silly. I wish I were that smooth, ha.

Jessi, Dec 27, 2012
Ask a Question