Cat Years to Human Years

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Susan Brown, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Susan Brown

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

upload_2015-8-14_11-32-55.png

Susan Brown, Aug 14, 2015
  2. Susan Brown

LilAnn Well-Known Member

oh wow! I had no idea their cat years are so far off people or dogs, either one.

LilAnn, Aug 15, 2015
  3. Susan Brown

Trellum Well-Known Member

A very nice chart, nothing confusing no extra details, just what we wanted to see :) I liked it! So my Bob is kinda older in human years, lol. I always thought of him as a 20 something, just like me :p He is actually a 40 something :p

Trellum, Aug 16, 2015
  4. Susan Brown

LilAnn Well-Known Member

I know exactly what you mean!! The people who make the charts always want to add extra, irrelevant details to make the chart look bigger. But instead all the fluff just gets in the way.

LilAnn, Aug 18, 2015
  5. Susan Brown

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

This is a great chart. So Merle is almost 24 and Harley is 52. That is good to know!
    Love this chart. It is simple and easy to read.

Susan Brown, Aug 20, 2015
  6. Susan Brown

Hahaha, yeah, why can't they just keep it simple? Info graphs are about keeping things simple :) So adding those extra details actually annoys simplicity lovers such as myself. Simple is nice :) I'm actually a big enemy of reading big blocks of info at a time, like when someone starts a new thread in a forum and the thread looks (literally) like it was taken from some sort of book... the whole page with blocks of text! I feel like I am reading a school book! Who reads that? NONE.

Trellum, Aug 29, 2015
  7. Susan Brown

LilAnn Well-Known Member

lol Yes! I'm the exact same way. If its really long, but something I may be interested in posting on, I read the first two and the last two paragraphs.

LilAnn, Sep 2, 2015
  8. Susan Brown

@LilAnn That is a good one, if it's a long one but I might be interested on posting... I just try to scan the whole thing fast in search for key words. Specially with those threads that seem to be the first page of a really thick book... lol. I dread that kind of threads...!

Trellum, Sep 4, 2015
  9. Susan Brown

LilAnn Well-Known Member

Now I know what happens if I write a book. lol I'll have to throw something fun in there. Maybe the meaning of life, but in small, everyday words... and right in the middle. haha

LilAnn, Sep 7, 2015
  10. Susan Brown

Anne Well-Known Member

Nice chart but not my favourite subject for those who know my story. Still it's education and education is never a bad thing. It hurts to know Twinkle left me as a child!!!

Anne, Sep 7, 2015
  11. Susan Brown

Hahahaha! Well, I can honestly read long books, but only when I am studying for an exam or if I really like a book, but I think with threads is so annoying when people just try to make them as long as they can just for the sake of it, you know? They add a lot fillers, nothing with content, just plain fillers. I can't stomach those posts so well D:

Trellum, Sep 8, 2015
    LilAnn likes this.
  12. Susan Brown

LilAnn Well-Known Member

I know exactly what you mean!! Especially when they always want to be mean and argumentative. I can't stand people like that. I'm not going to lie... I'm responsible for my share of arguments. But at least I'm trying to learn to bite my tongue. lol

LilAnn, Sep 8, 2015
  13. Susan Brown

@LilAnn Hahahah, same here! But you know which ones really get in my nerves the most? The ones that keep correcting everyone!! Those do really get in my nerves, then they wonder why they are not so popular and don't have a following, lol. Seriously D:

Trellum, Sep 9, 2015
Ask a Question