Cat wins at shell game

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by CinnamonKiss, Jan 15, 2013.

1. CinnamonKiss

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

This cat is so clever it wins at the shell game every time! Even if one of our cats were intrigued enough to pay attention, I doubt they would point out which cup had the shell.
    Plus, I'd bore ours to death wanting to play all the time because I would find them so adorably clever!

CinnamonKiss, Jan 15, 2013
    Becky likes this.
  2. CinnamonKiss

blurinoctober Well-Known Member

Wow, that is a really smart cat! Maybe it learned from watching humans play the game? I know that's the best way Sibyl learns. I just don't know if she'd learn how to do that..

blurinoctober, Jan 15, 2013
  3. CinnamonKiss

Jessi Well-Known Member

Lol!

I actually just saw this video this morning and didn't make it over here to post it. I'm glad you did instead!

The cat almost looks bored at a few points, too, almost as if to say "Why do you keep making me pick the cup? We both know where it is already."

Jessi, Jan 16, 2013
  4. CinnamonKiss

But that attitude just makes the whole video cuter! Cats like that are always adorable.

blurinoctober, Jan 16, 2013
  5. CinnamonKiss

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

Cats are observing us more often than we know! I suspect they'll have us figured out completely in time for them to take over the world. I wonder if a cat can be trained to pick correctly, or pick at all? I feel like Dusty would want to catch the shell if he was interested.

He/she did look kind of bored, I was following the cups too and the owner wasn't going insanely fast and cats have excellent eyesight. They should have a professional come in and use some mad skills on the cat to really test it!

CinnamonKiss, Jan 16, 2013
  6. CinnamonKiss

Cat rulers! They'd be cute dictators.. claw someone's eyes out if they misbehave, but cuddle you all cutely if you do!

blurinoctober, Jan 17, 2013
    CinnamonKiss likes this.
  7. CinnamonKiss

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

That white cat is so pretty. I thought maybe they had trained him to always pick the middle cup because the first couple of times the ball was in the middle cup. But when the owner brought out 4 cups and the cat still picked the right one, that blew my little theory away.

That is one super smart, observant, beautiful and bored looking cat.

ACSAPA, Feb 21, 2013
Ask a Question